Update coming

Apr 21, 2008 at 1:29 PM
I'm sorry I've been silent for so long. I'm about to release an update to the functionality here which will take the code past alpha stages into something that is actually working in production. I will include samples of the login pages to prevent some of the problems discussed here.

Again, sorry for the delay.
Apr 25, 2008 at 12:26 PM

mranlett wrote:
I'm sorry I've been silent for so long. I'm about to release an update to the functionality here which will take the code past alpha stages into something that is actually working in production. I will include samples of the login pages to prevent some of the problems discussed here.

Again, sorry for the delay.

This is good news .... when can we expect this update to be available on Codeplex?

Yonz
Jul 25, 2008 at 2:54 PM
Hi, i think you're project is great and resolves some mystery i had with this idea, but i'd like to take this idea with ideas i have had with membership and roles, and i would like to collaborate on a project.... if interested my msn is wrecklesswun@msn.com, as well as email.  

Thanks!
Aug 5, 2008 at 12:56 PM
Hi wasnt sure if some one could point me in the right direction buti cant seem to find the membershiplogin.aspx patch that was mentioned in previous discussions. It was said to go to the source tab but unfortunately it is not there, is there any way i can get this as this is neccessary for the solution to work, hope some can help thanks.

eripoll@bcs-hq.com
Aug 5, 2008 at 1:55 PM
----- The following is an automated response
----- to your message generated on behalf of sverrir.jonsson@schenker.com

I will be out of the office starting 04/08/2008 and will return on 11/08/2008.
During this time I will nat have any access to E-Mails. In urgent cases please send a SMS (Text) message to +491705786891.
Feb 16, 2009 at 6:13 AM
Hi

Plz provide some link 4 membershiplogin.aspx page or email me at tegbir82@gmail.com

thx!!!
tegbir
Jul 30, 2009 at 3:01 PM
Edited Jul 30, 2009 at 3:02 PM

Hi guys.  For all of you looking for the membershiplogin.aspx patch, here is where you can get a hold of it.

First, click on the "Source code" from the top bar.  You will then see a page that lists the checked in versions of the project.

Just under the top bar, you should see 3 links.  The first one is where you currently are : Recent Check-ins

The second link is where you want to go : Patches.

When you click on that link, you will be presented a form where you can download all the patches that were created for a project - in this case, there is only one which is the membershiplogin page patch.

Please don't ask me questions about usage - I am not that familiar with all this.  I just wanted to help those looking for the patch.

I am eager to see the next release of this tool - it is great, once you passed the first configuration.

Way to go mattranlett!!! 

Update : Forgot to say thanks to HaroldPGray for the membershiplogin patch as well.  Thanks Harold - it helped a lot.