Is this membership provider working with sharepoint server 2010?

May 7, 2010 at 5:31 AM

Is this (CLRMembership) membership provider working with Sharepoint server 2010 beta release.

Please give me a input to how to use CLR membership provider.

It's urgent.

Thanks,

Nandkumar Jadhav

Jun 11, 2010 at 6:28 AM

Hi Mattranlett,,

Have you worked/applied List Membership provider on Sharepoint 2010 for claim base authentication/FBA. Let me know your thoughts on same.

Thanks,

Nandy

Coordinator
Sep 8, 2010 at 4:35 PM

I have not ever attempted to integrate this solution to SharePoint 2010.  If you do try this, please update the group with your experience!  Thanks!

Dec 22, 2010 at 9:08 AM

Hi,

I tried to install and configure this solution on SharePoint 2010. Almost everything is working except the login process himself.

The memberlogin.aspx page can connect to the SP list, because when I give a wrong password I’m redirected to the same page with the error message, and when a give the right login and password I have a forbidden (403) error and then on other pages I have an internal server error (500).

I think that the login process is quite different in SharePoint 2010 because the same errors occur with AD users on that login form.

I’m new in those technologies, but I’ll try to have a look to the source code to see if I can fix it.